We are experts on issues related to residency and employment. We educate in the field of employment opportunities for migrants and support employers in complicated and time-consuming procedures.
In addition to free counselling for migrants, NOMADA Association also conducts paid public benefit activity, which includes the support for the employers. We believe that the support we provide contributes to better integration of foreigners in Poland.
Scope of support for employers:
- obtaining a short-term work permit
- obtaining long-term work permit (valid up to 3 years)
- obtaining Poviate Governor’s information (labor market test)
- obtaining seasonal work permit
- obtaining temporary residence permit for employees (residence card, Blue Card)
We provide support at all stages of the procedure.
We are characterized by an individual approach towards each and every case.
We are commited to our work and we will make complicated administrative procedures easier for you.
Feel free to contact us and learn about our prices: